Welcome to my blog!

As you can see, I am very blessed!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Bilisee Karrasaa

Ok, you might be thinking, who in the world is Bilisee Karrasaa???? Well, let me tell you. she is a Ethiopian Christian singer. She has one of the most beautiful languages! Well here's some youtubes of her singing. I love her singing!! Its  so pretty....



 


Here's another of my favorites!



I like this one also.





Maybe if you go on youtube you can find others that you like the most! tell me which you like out of the three!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sha Nae Nae said...

i love the second one!!!!
i think shes from africa

McKenna Sage said...

well, Ethiopia is in Africa! i like the first the best.

Miss Riya said...

I don't know why I never realized that you had a blog. I thought you were commenting from your mother's account. I am going to add you to my favorites, because your blog is so fun.
Love Ya Lots,
Miss Riya

McKenna Sage said...

Thanks, glad my blog is catching on! isn't she a lovely singer? I really enjoy her voice!

Sha Nae Nae said...

well o well, i think someone should sing this song for the talent show!!!!

McKenna Sage said...

Like anyone knows that language! I love her sing still.