Welcome to my blog!

As you can see, I am very blessed!

Monday, December 06, 2010

My Little Indian Story.

 Hello, everyone! Today my mom made me do a story about a arrow head. I decided to share it with everyone. so here goes! 


My Little Indian Story.

Arf! argggrhh! Arf! Arf! "What! who's there?!?! Oh, just the dog.... " I slowly said as I woke up. Ahhhh, another breezy day at the village. I was fully awake now. I bounce out my bed. put on my buckskin dress with pretty beaded flowers on the rims of it. It was my favorite dress ever. My papa made the dress and my mama put the flowers on it. I brushed my hair out and braided it in two tight braids. Then I reached for my moccasins at the front of the tepee. On second thought, Who needs moccasins when you have feet? Not me! An ran outside. I looked around. Everyone must have woken up already. The sun shone on my little village as everyone worked busily. With the slight breeze, it was a truly beautiful day. Then I spotted my friends. White Dove, a very loving girl,
 Strong Eagle, the most gentle Indian boys I know, But a very strong one at that. and Little Pearl, the village chiefs daughter. I was about to run right over there when I heard my Papa's voice.,"Spring Lily! Lily my papoose! Come see papa!" He yelled. "Yes papa!!" I yelled back! And ran over there. I threw my hands around his chest. ( That's all I could reach, I'm only ten!)  He picked my up an spun around with me. "Papa! stop!" I managed to giggle out. He set me down and whispered, "Here, look at it with your friends" I had no idea what it is only that its got a very sharp point. I kissed my papa and told him, In my most sweetest voice, " Thanks papa, I will." And I kissed him. I went straight to my friends. I saw my little brother, Mighty Bull, and told him to come over here and see what it is.
He was glad to come. We all huddled together and I slowly opened my hand,.....WOW! In the palm of my little hand was, a nice and clean Arrowhead! I was so happy! My very own Arrowhead! All my friends wanted to see it so, I let them. Once they all had they're turn, I went straight to my dad to tell him what they said about it. "Strong Eagle said he wanted one just like it. Dove said it was better than hers. little Pearl went to show her dad it so he could make one. My papa smiled and hugged my really tight! He put me down and went back to work. I heard my mama's voice calling me., "Lily my little papoose, come and help me pick berries!" " Yes mama!" well, I have to go so, see you later!

That's it! By the way, If you want to read Logan's poem about Indians, go to  www.thejournalofagenuis.blogspot.com.




3 comments:

Mercina said...

Love the name of your blog!

http://fivetdsisters.blogspot.com

Moni-Q said...

Love it! Very nice, McKenna.

McKenna Sage said...

thanks For visiting four! and thanks for commenting aunt Monique! I can't wait till' you come down to visit!