Yesterday I didn't know that my cat was in my bedroom and well, I started vacuuming in there and, you know how most cats HATE vacuums? well.. yeah. I stopped put the vacuum up and went to use the bathroom. When I got in there, (I have a bathroom in my room.) Cat was being a loaf cat in the sink. it was so funny. He had his happy eyes on and he was being a LOAF!! lol. I tried to get pics but when I when I got the camera he had already left. So I, being the good person I am, got some pictures of the internet.
Number 1 loaf cat,
Number 2 loaf cat.
Okay, I admit, This one is edited. I had to post it though.
Number 1 loaf cat,
Number 2 loaf cat.
Okay, I admit, This one is edited. I had to post it though.



2 comments:
mm...looks yummy.its really cute . love esther
IM BACK!!!!! have fun in Little Rock:)!! from Esther.
Post a Comment