Hope you and yours are happy this Christmas! Ok, here's what I got from Talia, Tera, and, who could forget, Seleste.
Oh yeah Ken! Love That thar sparkly, pink tie! lol love him.
Hey, He can't be snazzy all the time right? some beach clothes!
Yo, Barbie, wanna go out? lol Nice pink suit Ken. Lovvve those pink flowers Ken.
Well, that was the stuff I got from my Darling Dimple Cousins Talie-wag, Sesie-may and of course Tera.
P.S. Thanks alot Aunt Kristi!!
Now the awesome Gifts that my grand-maw gave me. So here goes.
My collector holiday 2010 barbie. shes a cutie all right!!
If she isn't cute, I don't know what is.
Ok, so the outfits are very...very.. short. But hey they are some of the cutest!
HHHmmm,... That smells so good! says I, I said.
Believe me, It taste good! oops, did I say that out loud??? lol
Well, that is what I got from my family! well, at least from my maw-maw and Tera, Talia, and Seleste AND aunt Kristi plus uncle Byron, love everyone and a...
Yeah, Yeah, sloppy but, I made it and thats all that matters!
Yes, I did NOT make this one just like it and wanted ya'll to see it! Oh And can't forget this..











No comments:
Post a Comment