Welcome to my blog!

As you can see, I am very blessed!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Rainbow of Dresses!

Here's a few dresses that I found that would look good with under shirts! starting with, Red.


Isn't it cute? It would look pretty with a black belt, black rose pinned on her shirt, and a black under shirt!


                                       That dress is so cute! what i like about it is that its so frilly!

                                                                  I like that lace!



I like all the designs on this green dress!  
 Now ain't that darlin'?


I think this one is a darlin' dumplin' dress!




                                   This one looks like something a art teacher would wear!



                                                               Now This one is cute!


                                                             Aww.... now ain't that cute?


                                                          I think this one is one of the best.


                                                                I like this one a lot!


                                                     This one is like a wedding dress. I like it!

           Ok, so its not a dress for humans.. but I saw it and, I was like, CUTIE WOOTIE!





No comments: