Today I was looking at funny dog photos. They are so funny! here's a few:
u got it, babe.
Note they look happier before than after.
Red neck dog
Is it just me or are your teeth crooked Ethel? It was just you Agatha.
Honey please, just calm down. Let me explain....
Ahhhh... it feels so good!
And this one is for my baby, that would be you.
Help!
Dogs and their look-alikes.
Hey! I-JUST-DRANK-MOUNTAIN-DEW!
Awwwww...
I is STEALTH DOG!
Why me?
Hey guys!
Here comes the bride!
What are you looking at?
WHAT?!?














3 comments:
Cute pictures kenna....I think the one with the guitar looks a lot like Brennan when he plays....
You need a picture of snoopy to add to this post. They are funny photos. My favorite one is the U got it babe.
Thanks. I do have a picture of snoopy... I'll add that.
Post a Comment