Welcome to my blog!

As you can see, I am very blessed!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Name that granny!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!You came just in time for. . .(drum role) NAME THAT GRANNY! What type of granny is your granny? (or you!) contestant one!

Name: Sweet ol' granny may. Contestant two please come up.
Name:HAPPY CHINESE GRANNY CHING CHONG! . Contestant three come up here.
Name: Young lookin' granny. Time for contestant four.

Name: Happy Party Granny. contestant five is here. (finally)
Name: Super Yoga Granny!!!

come back next time for name that grandpaw! or something....



2 comments:

meboo said...

McKenna - you are a RIOT! I love your blog. Your humor makes me laugh all the time. I guess as far as the grannies go, maybe I'll be the Super Yoga Granny! I guess I better get started practicing my yoga positions before the grand babies come along.

McKenna Sage said...

Thanks aunt melba! I've got a good idea, put your grand babies on your toe! but that won't be anytime soon because your like, not even gray-headed!