Welcome to my blog!

As you can see, I am very blessed!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Have YOU made your Chirstmas list yet??

I have! here's a few things that is in it:
This picture is kind of grainy but this is my favorite barbie I want!
Olivia showed this to me originally but its adorable! Who wouldn't like it?!? let me show you something else I want..
 I-LOVE-IT! Its so cute!!!!!! Really Sis. Melody! its so colorful!
Cute Top Hat Headband! its cute and little and, well, SHINY! What more would a girl want???
YAY! go ken! Ken needs a hair cut BAD!!! and some sleeves for that matter...
Oh Yeah! Shiny metallic-ish black scarf!
SUPER SCRIBBLE NAUTS!! oh yeah! super scribble nauts is a awesome game for the DSI!!! all you have to do is type something in and it will appear!! like I could write "mad armed flying cow" and it will appear!
well, that's some of my Christmas list! by the way, all people that want scribble nauts, go here  http://games.kidswb.com/official-site/scribblenauts/index2.html#/?cc=en&page=home&ver=2  And adults that know their kids might want it, go there to.


2 comments:

Betsy said...

McKenna, I just found your blog and i love it, so you will have a new follower...hope you dont mind. You are so creative and funny, the granny post really had me laughing...I will tell Leanne about your blog, i am sure she will like it too.....love ya


Betsy

McKenna Sage said...

Thanks you sis. Betsy! I'm glad that my blog is catching on! And I don't mind that you follow me, in fact, I don't mind at all!