Any pictures that you delete from Picasa, or whatever Google/picture saving program you use, will also automatically be deleted on your blog.
You may have copies of the lost pictures on your computer. You simply need to remove and replace any images with the exclamation marks, because they no longer exist as far as blogger is concerned.
But I certainly didn't delete them all... :(
HELP!! ?.? I have no clue what so ever what happened! Puhlease Help!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Any pictures that you delete from Picasa, or whatever Google/picture saving program you use, will also automatically be deleted on your blog.
You may have copies of the lost pictures on your computer. You simply need to remove and replace any images with the exclamation marks, because they no longer exist as far as blogger is concerned.
But I certainly didn't delete them all... :(
HELP!! ?.? I have no clue what so ever what happened! Puhlease Help!
Post a Comment