I just finished my typing program that's been going on for what, three years now? So I am now doing blog posts and stuff as my typing! Yes! I am so happy I could scream! No more boring typing stuff!
Anyway, here is a few pictures I took yesterday. Enjoy.
If you zoom into that flower, you'll see a little bee.
One of our little fruit trees.
Our orange tree. they are really good!
Some lettuce.
More lettuce...
Lettuce and turnip greens!
Purple cabbage...
Carrots. We have our own little veggie garden!
Isn't this a cool picture? I took all of them!
Our chickens are getting so fat!
Just some random chicken pictures.
That big red rooster is my brothers.
The colorful one in the back is mine.
The laying bin fell of recently but my dad and a few other boys put it back.
Our neighbors have this really old car just sitting here. so I took some pictures.
Isn't it cool?
The trunk...
And the front!
The whole car!
Anyway, here is a few pictures I took yesterday. Enjoy.
If you zoom into that flower, you'll see a little bee.
One of our little fruit trees.
Our orange tree. they are really good!
Some lettuce.
More lettuce...
Lettuce and turnip greens!
Purple cabbage...
Carrots. We have our own little veggie garden!
Isn't this a cool picture? I took all of them!
Our chickens are getting so fat!
Just some random chicken pictures.
That big red rooster is my brothers.
The colorful one in the back is mine.
The laying bin fell of recently but my dad and a few other boys put it back.
Our neighbors have this really old car just sitting here. so I took some pictures.
Isn't it cool?
The trunk...
And the front!
The whole car!

1 comment:
Super Cute!!!I Love the pictures!
Post a Comment