This is a report I had to do in English so hear it is. Its not my only friend! Just one of my Best friends!
The Day I Met My Friend by McKenna
It all started when I was in 1st grade—No, kindergarten.
It was my first day in a REAL school. I had been homeschooled till then and I was kind of nervous. My mother, my brother, (who was in 2nd grade) and I slowly walked up to the school. The small, tan school called Lynn Oaks seemed so enormous to a tiny kindergartener. Me and my mom left Logan in his class then walked to my room. It was a bright, colorful room with lots of posters and games. A lady came up to me and knelt down to be level with my face. “Hi, I am Miss Choutan. I will be your teacher this year!” She cheerfully said. “Come with me and I will show you your seat!” I followed her to the second row. There, on a little desk was a card with my name on it. But there was another desk next to mine. It had a card on it as well! I tried to read it. It said, K-e-l-s-e-y B-i-l-l-i-o-t. I tried to sound it out.. Kil-See Bil-e-out? “Your desk mate is Kelsey Billiot.” said Miss Choutan. Suddenly, A girl with almost black hair and blue eyes came and sat down next to me.
“Hello! Your McKenna right? I'm Kelsey Billiot! I'm 5 years old! How old are you?” I smiled then blurted out, “Yes, I'm McKenna. I'm 5 years old too! When is your Birthday?” She thought for a bit then said, “November 2, 1999! When was yours?” I got excited! I almost yelled, “NOVEMBER 2, 1999!” We started talking and soon became friends. We were best friends till third grade when my mom took me out to be home schooled. We lost touch but I will never forget her and I hope she will never forget me.
2 comments:
Sooo cute!!!
oooh to coot!
Post a Comment