SPRING IS HERE!!! I drew a picture for Sesie and would like you all to see it! Here it is...
its kinda grainy but, whatever! did my best.
my bunny!!
chipmunk...or..squirrel. whatever you want it to be!
little birdie!!
Uhum... poem time!!
"Spring is here"
Spring is here!
Its that time of year.
As Easter draws near,
We all CHEER!!
thank you. p.s.! go look at the Geniuses Blog
Its back up and running!
its kinda grainy but, whatever! did my best.
my bunny!!
chipmunk...or..squirrel. whatever you want it to be!
little birdie!!
Uhum... poem time!!
"Spring is here"
Spring is here!
Its that time of year.
As Easter draws near,
We all CHEER!!
thank you. p.s.! go look at the Geniuses Blog
Its back up and running!





1 comment:
Love your drawing....I thought the title should be...
"Spring is here my Deer"
Just kidding, I liked your title and your poem!!
Love you
Betsy
Post a Comment