Ok, I am so sorry, I can only post once a month! Don't panic and think, SHE WASTED HER POST ON THIS STUPID SUBJECT!! well, sorry, I didn't. I have worked a way around it. I will add on to this post! heehehehehehe Just don't tell my mom!
______________________________________________________
The 8.9 earthquake and tsunami!
I am so sorry for the people over there in Japan! I will keep them in my prayers... I'm so sorry! If I could do something I would but I can't right now.. so sad!
____________________________________________________
Woah ho!! Cute!
Ok, I found these awesome cupcakes and all that good stuff at this bakery blog! She has cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and all kindah sweets! Like, here are some "Alice and the wonderland" Check them out!
Thats just a few of them! like a sliver of them! not even the best!I'll post where to go when I get to go on my dad's comp. (It's saved on there!)
This is not the place but a pretty cool one! the cup cake blog.
GO THERE!!
_________________________________________
To, my dear sweet Tina-fish!
I made this background for you Tina! Here it is..........
It is for Tina's phone. hope you like it T-fish!!
______________________________________________________
The 8.9 earthquake and tsunami!
I am so sorry for the people over there in Japan! I will keep them in my prayers... I'm so sorry! If I could do something I would but I can't right now.. so sad!
____________________________________________________
Woah ho!! Cute!
Ok, I found these awesome cupcakes and all that good stuff at this bakery blog! She has cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and all kindah sweets! Like, here are some "Alice and the wonderland" Check them out!
Thats just a few of them! like a sliver of them! not even the best!I'll post where to go when I get to go on my dad's comp. (It's saved on there!)
This is not the place but a pretty cool one! the cup cake blog.
GO THERE!!
_________________________________________
To, my dear sweet Tina-fish!
I made this background for you Tina! Here it is..........
It is for Tina's phone. hope you like it T-fish!!

2 comments:
It really is sad. Like my mom aka Plain Old Kristi said "They didn't have any warning it just came." I also think it's sad.
Talia
a very happy un birthday to you!! who me, yes you, srry, i sorta got that aggervating song stuck in my head from that stupid poem,( the teacher said it was some kind of poem, so.. we had to read the whole song and point out all the ryming words, stanzas, junk like that,) well, i am really wasting my time in school, reading poems sung by a phyco-minded rabbit with a hat where he probably keeps his energy drinks,( i know that did not make any since at all, but o well.)my school is having a play about alice in wonderland, in fact , one of my best friends is the white rabbit who screams im late im late,( i sorta got him to act out his part allready, shhh. dont tell anyone.)its gonna be a good play, i hope.
Post a Comment