Welcome to my blog!

As you can see, I am very blessed!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Oooh! Oooh! Look at this!

Hallelujah! The day has come! Let me tell you... Our Chickens laid their FIRST egg today! Here's a picture of it. 

 So, The age of the Chickens  have begun! mmmmmm! Egg from OUR chickens? Definitely the best type! Well, Plain Old Kristy's are pretty good to. not as good as ours. Lol!!

 

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Chicken eggs make me so happy! The original convenience food.

Luv Auntie Kristi

McKenna Sage said...

Number two came today. its larger and its brown. I CAN'T WAIT!!

Sha Nae Nae said...

ahhh!!!!!!!!!!! mckenna!!! is that your hand???? now someone can go find you cause you have your name and a picture of your hand!!! that is horribal!!! and now they know what your chickens egg looks like too! oh man!! what to do what to do!! mckenna, you made a bad decision!! i can even see what backgroun you are in!!

McKenna Sage said...

LOL! i]I like it sha nae.