Welcome to my blog!

As you can see, I am very blessed!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Day I Shrunk...

Ahum! Hello, People out there reading this! This is my Awesomely cool stories I have to do for school. cough, cough! Ok, I am ready.

The Day I Shrunk!                                         by, Me

One evening I was playing with my Polly Pockets and believe me, It was fun! Then I started to day dream about how much fun it would be to be, Well, about the size of a Polly Pocket. My mom popped my dream with a sword called, "Time to go to bed"  "But, mom, tomorrows Saturday!!!" I whined. But Noooo... I HAD to go to bed.
Well that Night I slept pretty soundly. The next morning I awoke to find my pillow bigger than my bed used to be!! Then I put the puzzle together. I was the one that SHRUNK!!!  I literally JUMPED out of bed. I closed my eyes. I couldn't look!  I thought I would die. But, luckily, I had my dirty clothes in a heap on the floor. It smelled.... Anyway, I ran to my dresser. I Pulled the nob. It wouldn't budge. I pulled it several more times and thought, Even if I get this open, I wouldn't be able to wear any of it! So, I marched over to the Polly Pocket mess and grab the cutest  outfit. It was hard to decide..

 Once I changed, I looked at myself in the giant mirror. "This outfit is kinda annoying....and rubber..Oh well, it will have to do! Oww.. my legs already hurt... And if I wanted to get around my one story home, I would have to have some kind of vehicle. I plopped down on the ground and thought. Think McKenna, THINK! And guess what? I thought! =D I had a splendid idea! I ran as fast as I could to the door to my room. I wiped my forehead with my hand. I had already started to sweat!! I slowly walked to Logans room and peeked inside. I slipped in and shifted myself past the Star Wars action figures he had set up.  I went into his closet and  looked around. After a while I came to his Remote control car. With the remote in the front seat were he had put it last. I climbed in. And just sat there all out of energy. And as I sat, my ears tuned in to the conversation going on in the dinning room. " I think I will let her sleep in." My mother said. " After all, its Saturday, no need to wake her." I have never thought of it that way! I need someone to know, and know soon! More determined than ever, I pulled the lever and the car turned on. After a few practice runs, I was a  EXPERT!!  I rode into the dinning room. Logan heard the car. He turned his head quickly. Then saying, " hey look guys, my car!" He lunged at me. and grabbed me right out the car. holding me to his Eyes he studied me. Then I knew this was my chance. I started yelling to him, " Put me by your ear!!!" And he did. I yelled again. " Tell-mom- that- I-am-mckenna-I-shrunk!" He whispered yes and told mom. Then....


You decided the ending!! have fun!!





14 comments:

The Master Mar said...

wow that was really good i dont have a ending yet but i will come up with one. oh yeah thanks for steling my idea lol.

The Master Mar said...

sorry, stealing

McKenna Sage said...

Yah, actually, I did steal ur idea on purpose. lol love yah mar mar!!

McKenna Sage said...

By the way, Follow me!!!

The Master Mar said...

Humph but it's fine and I will follow you

melodywedergren said...

Then my Mom began to cry. But my dad had a great idea! He thought that if I could find something small enough to eat that I would begin to grow!

So my oldest brother, Jacob, began to crumble the cheerios he was eating. I started eating them crumb by crumb. The more I ate the bigger I became. When I had finally reached my normal size, I had consumed a whole bowl of cereal.

The moral of this story? Well.... you should always eat a healthy breakfast! ;)

McKenna Sage said...

good one, Sis. Melody! I like that ending. I can't wait to see martins* *wink wink* Love you sis. melody

Sha Nae Nae said...

you stole my idea!! i feel left out and confused! can anybody be my follower?i have like four people and im one of them!!lol

Sha Nae Nae said...

this is my ending....
suddenly, without warning, instead of telling mom, he ran outside to the tractor. logan put me in front of it and started coming toward me!
i thought my life was finished. i got ran over.....nothing happened, but suddenly, my hair randomly caught flame and my feet were iced over! i began to grow, taller, taller, and then, out of the blue, a tornadoe came! my brother ran inside with me stuck inside because i was too tall to fit through the door. the tornadoe came closer and closer, and then right next to me. withoust thinking, i took the chicken coop and started wacking the tornadoe with it. everyone in the neighborhood was cheering me on. not helping. inspiration filled my brain! i whipped the dumb tornadoe with my fiery hair then kicked him with my ice feet. with the shock, he bounced back in the sky and left us alone. the most weirdest thing was that rayne dropped from the sky . then a giant turtle started licking my toe. was it good?

McKenna Sage said...

Awesome she nae nae! i like how random everything is! it kept me reading!

The Master Mar said...

well im a little late but here we go. suddenly logan started laughing. "hey guys come look at this!" "hahahahahahahaha!" "hey logan this is no joke." i screamed with my tiny voice. but they werent listening. then my mom shouted, "RON!" "Yes Terri!" "come look at what logan has." my famly all started crwoding around me. they were all laughing histerically. they thought i was a toy! " hey yall. lets show off this new toy and make some money off it?" suggested my older brother jacob. "alright!" said my other brother brennan. they snatched me from logan, who proceeded to cry. "gimme my toy!!" "aww poor little logan lost his toy!" teased my older brothers. "HEY GUYS,STOP THAT" a voice yelled. everyone stopped talking and looked around. the voice yelled again "YALL NEED TO STOP MAKIN FUN OF POOR LOGEY!" then i relized the voice came from me! i was growing! i started to get bigger and bigger soon i was my normal size. i looked around with a smug expression. guess im not a toy,huh. "ummm i guess not" my family mumbled, thoroughly embarrassed. we soon made amends and all was well.

moral:be nice to your siblings

The Master Mar said...

you like it?

McKenna Sage said...

Love-it! Oh marmar, you saved me from being sold as a toy! Swooooon, my hero! SSSSSMMMMMOOOOCCCCHH. haha it doesn't matter since your related to me!! ehehehehehehehe

Sha Nae Nae said...

my ending was way way way better.... i put more thought into it.