Welcome to my blog!

As you can see, I am very blessed!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Little Women!

I have been reading ''Little Women". Its a wonderful! Its about Amy, Beth , Jo, and Meg. I am on the part were Beth, she, Beth dies. Its so sad! The author, Louisa May Alcott, makes It so real! here's the cover:

This is the one I have. Its Illustrated beautifully! I love it!  The dresses are so pretty! I do it with a workbook. Its got art, dictionary work, (which I hate!) and writing. The book was nice, but the workbook,. eh, I hate doing that. well, I guess its ok, because I get to draw!!  Now THATS fun. well, thats all for today.






9 comments:

Logan said...

nice.

Moni-Q said...

Mckenna, That is such a pretty book. Hmm...I'll have to consider that for Rayne. :)

McKenna Sage said...

It really isn't hard to read at all! that workbook actually has words from the book that are hard to understand and make that the dictionary work. you look up those words. i don't like dictionary work at all! but, my mom says we need it so .. whatever!

meboo said...

I love Little Women. When I was young I really liked the character Jo. Which one is your favorite character. Little Men is also a great book. Have you read it?

McKenna Sage said...

Oh yes, I have a favorite character Beth, the one that dies... she was so sweet! I think Jo is good too.

McKenna Sage said...

And I forgot to say that I never read Little men. I need to read it though

Anonymous said...

you must always do your dictionary work so that you will be able to converse intelligently with other edumacated people.
Love, Mom

Sha Nae Nae said...

(old man voice)when i was your age, about 50 years ago ,i used to read that book. now, ya'll young ones have all those dodads and gizmos that reads the book to you! when i was a kid, we had to squint our eyes to read through the stained unbleached paper!~~~spoiled rotten ungrateful children~~~(grunt) (normal voice)no really, i read that book and it was great!!

McKenna Sage said...

Woah girl, you a ol' man? Anyway, why do you have a computer if your such a ol' man? (proly can't read anyway.,..)