Galveston, Texas is AWESOME! We had a hotel on the sea wall right next to the beach! heres the pictures.. ..p.s. these pictures might be splotchy.. there from a phone!
at the beach...
we also went to downtown Galveston! Looks like New Orleans without the food and drunk people! haha!
crazy places
crazy cars!
whatever you do and wherever you roam, always remember.. theres no place like home!
jean skirt aprons
big horn
horse we met. I call her pinkie!!
cute car! later, when we were walking back to the our car, that one was parked and had its top opened! it was cool!
we went to a ice cream place and got ice cream! mom wanted me to take a picture of the guys behind the counter in their little suits!
_______________________________________________________
we went to Moody Gardens too! But, alas, they where closed! We got some pictures of the gardens though!
bad pictures... I know.. but I tried to get some good ones!
_______________________________________________________
we then went to the Rain forest Cafe and Nasa! I didn't get many pictures.. In fact, I only got one of each! they aren't good ones but, I can't help it!
the train-thingie that brings us all over Nasa space center!
Then to the Rain Forest Cafe! not a good pic.. its way more cooler!
thats all I got that doesn't have us in them! sorry for the poor selection!
at the beach...
we also went to downtown Galveston! Looks like New Orleans without the food and drunk people! haha!
crazy places
crazy cars!
whatever you do and wherever you roam, always remember.. theres no place like home!
jean skirt aprons
big horn
horse we met. I call her pinkie!!
cute car! later, when we were walking back to the our car, that one was parked and had its top opened! it was cool!
we went to a ice cream place and got ice cream! mom wanted me to take a picture of the guys behind the counter in their little suits!
_______________________________________________________
we went to Moody Gardens too! But, alas, they where closed! We got some pictures of the gardens though!
bad pictures... I know.. but I tried to get some good ones!
_______________________________________________________
we then went to the Rain forest Cafe and Nasa! I didn't get many pictures.. In fact, I only got one of each! they aren't good ones but, I can't help it!
the train-thingie that brings us all over Nasa space center!
Then to the Rain Forest Cafe! not a good pic.. its way more cooler!
thats all I got that doesn't have us in them! sorry for the poor selection!














4 comments:
Looks like you did have a good time McKenna.....when we were evacuated for Katrina, we were only about 25 miles from there, and we never went to visit Galveston.....
I didn't realize Galveston TX was such a cool place. You are making me want to go there. I'm glad that you had a good time. Love Aunt Melba
hey tell the gang i said hey! im bout to get a blog my church all wants one like yall!from esther.
okay! I can't wait! oh and send me the link when you have it.
Post a Comment